SPF: KS410N Stainless Super Blackhawk 10.5" w/Box,Papers

Help Support Ruger Forum:

weaselmeatgravy

Staff member
This is an underappreciated collectible Super Blackhawk model, the KS410N with 10.5" barrel in stainless. The more common 10.5" gun is the model KS411N which has a bull barrel and hooked front sight. The KS410N has a tapered barrel and ramp front sight. The blue version (S410N) is reasonably common, but the stainless KS410N was only made in quantities of around 2000. The blue version came out first and was produced for a year or two before Ruger came out with the stainless model, then shortly after they changed the design to the bull barrel versions which are plentiful and still being made. Serial number dates this one to 1982 production. I have had several of these over the years but this is only the second one I've had with the box, the other one being in my collection. The manual and warranty card are also present, along with the firearms safety pamphlet, clear plastic bag, and moisture paper scrap. This gun was well protected with an insane amount of grease that appeared to have dried up 30 years ago. I spent quite a while cleaning it up and thought I had most of it but when I was editing the pictures, I noticed there is still some on the trigger guard. Excellent overall condition, I'd call it 99% with just a few light scuffs here and there. The box has some fiber tape at the center which was cut and might be able to be removed but I have never had luck getting that type tape off cleanly so will let you decide whether to try. The serial number was also written in pencil on the box top near the end as seen in the last pic. Very rare package with the box.

SPF (Was $795) $750 shipped FFL to FFL

4cJ8J6x.jpg

qlzqnAa.jpg

AqBkfs1.jpg

rYt2Aik.jpg

TdfOBkf.jpg

G7TYzWu.jpg

gTVOGg6.jpg

GV8hB8j.jpg

m9PqmKo.jpg

frankenfab

Single-Sixer
I just want to say, Weaselmeatgravy is such an awesome seller. This guy offers incredible guns, with gallery guality photos. I've often wished I could just buy every gun he has for sale.

I know for sure he loves Ruger handguns as much as I do.

5532JWK

Single-Sixer
He has sure got plenty of my big headed bennies over the years.

Very nice! HAWKEYE#28 needs to thank my grandkids for keeping me busy since Friday cause he wouldn't have gotten this had I been on here!

If you change your mind, I would like second dibs! Nice snag, and yes, I would save it from becoming a slave to a dark steel box!