Ruger Red Label 28 ga, Handpicked by Ruger Exec, SPF

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Rayco3

Blackhawk
This Red Label was hand-picked for me while I was working at a local gun shop here in CT (where Ruger is headquartered) by a Ruger management-level person who is now one of their VP's. 28 inch barrels. It has a pistol grip buttstock on it currently, and also has an extra straight grip stock AND forend. Both stock sets have tremendous figure and are GORGEOUS. The gun is brand new. Never fired, never taken outside. Box, manual, chokes – it has it all as it came to me from the factory. The only mark on it is that on the straight grip forearm one of the checkered points is flattened. Was like that since it was delivered to me. Full disclosure.

This is no ordinary Red Label, guys. I have to believe it is no doubt one of the nicest 28 gauge Red Label's to ever leave the factory.

I have plenty of pics - just PM me your email address and I will send them along.

Price is $2795 shipped FFL to FFL. Payment by wire transfer (preferred) or postal money order/certified funds (overnight or Priority Mail).

May seem steep, guys, but you won't find another one like it.

And please - serious inquiries only.

Thanks for looking.