Couple customs for trade - Linebaugh, Bowen, clements

Help Support Ruger Forum:

JBird

Single-Sixer
Just throwing this out there...Perhaps rebalance the portfolio a bit.

Interested in 500L and .45 Vaqueros from Dustin, John or Bowen. And also a 89a big horn armory 500L just in case there's one floating around.

Three main guns up for trade.

1. Rather unique 500 Linebaugh by John. 4" barrel, Dustin's rear vaquero sight, dustin's Dall sheep grips and a Bowen lanyard ring. I'm quite sure you wont find this configuration easily If at all. This gun shoots and handles amazing. Slicker than snot out of a holster

2. Clements .327 bearcat (one of six made). Unfired, fixed sight with drift adjustable front sight. Pretty awesome, but just not proving to be my thing. Will come with brass by star line, dies, bullets etc.

3. Bowen 5-shot .45 vaquero plow handle (not pictured) sweet fun, I just wish it was a bisley so maybe I can trade for one

I have a few others that i'd Consider letting go of, but would take a heck of an interesting offer

4. 500L brassie frame Blackhawk from John with 15 rounds through it.
5. 500L stainless vaquero by John with black micarta grips

Thanks for looking!

https://imgur.com/a/stPf2fu

JBird

Single-Sixer
Quite a few 'buy' inquiries but going to hold out for trades at this time.

Predictably, the market is long on dollars but short on Linebaughs, Bowens and clements' So the trading stock is nice to have for the time being

Thanks all!

JBird

Single-Sixer
Thanks for the all the offers and inquiries. Nothing tickled my fancy relative to trades and not prepared to let any of them go for cash, so going to put these back in the safe for now.

Thanks all!