Collection of Ruger pens

Help Support Ruger Forum:

david knutson

Single-Sixer
I going to put these here before I go to eBay or something like tha
What I have is I believe a complete set of pens, the chrome with the black eagle,,3 black set with the RCA certificate,, black with red single pen,, black with red pen -pencil to set and the only gray with red that I have ever seen.. I would like to sell as a collection . I'm starting it out at 600 dollars..l like to trade and would consider offer's.. trade up or down,looking for a SRH Alasken .44, GS scout... maybe a 3 inch SP101 full lug 32,H&R,,38sp or maybe .22

roylt

Hunter
7 ink pens and 1 pencils for $600.00? Just trying to understand.

I think you REALLY need a picture with this ad.

david knutson

Single-Sixer
Are u interested in buying it? I'll get pictures to you... maybe u are unfamiliar with the pens the last set of the 3 with the RCA certificate sold for $350.00 just for the set of 3 ...go look for a set let me know what you find.

LIBERTY FOREVER

Bearcat
I'm interested in the RCA set or the complete if your packaging them. I need some photos to my email, I'm offering a trade of some different revolvers that should meet your needs. I've sent you a PM with my email.

BlkHawk73

Hunter
roylt said:
7 ink pens and 1 pencils for $600.00? Just trying to understand.

I think you REALLY need a picture with this ad.

Having an understanding of what these are is necessary to understand their value. Knowing is half the battle. :wink: