WTS: Bowen Redhawk .45 Colt, 4-1/4" Anaconda Barrel, Pics Up

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Rayco3

Blackhawk
6-shot. I bought this revolver used in excellent condition, have put around 100 rounds through it, and it remains in excellent condition. It is Bowen catalog no. RD03. Has extremely nice stag grips on it. A tremendous little packin' powerhouse.

Bowen price for the package is $1495, and new Redhawks are running around $850. So cost to build new would be around $2345, plus shipping. And there would be a wait for the build.

My price is $1795, which is just shy of 25% off, plus that includes shipping. And the revolver is available immediately. Payment by Postal Money Order or wire transfer.

Please PM me your email address for pics. Still haven't figured out how to post them on here.

Thanks for looking.

princeout

Blackhawk
Posting Ray's pictures - Beautiful gun!

bCroXhdh.jpg

l0ctTkNh.jpg

qbLQDxDh.jpg

5Kib0Zhh.jpg

fd5DlRqh.jpg

mEta62Jh.jpg

dixie884

Blackhawk
This was at my dealer for a really long time, but I finally picked it up the other day. Rayco3 did a nice job of getting it shipped and sent it in a nice hard case. He is a good guy and easy to deal with over the phone. I'm proud to have it, as I was very jealous when he bought it from Bushog a while ago. I was a few minutes late seeing the add.

Does anyone have an extra Tyler T grip to fit this?

Again, Rayco3 is a good guy to deal with........