Ruger No.1 RSI in 375 Ruger

Help Support Ruger Forum:

El Numero Uno

Buckeye
You read that right! for all this time, I(and others) did not think the RSI could, or would, be made in a bore size larger than .30.
There has been the 30/06 from the beginning; then a .300 RCM, then a blue and stainless in .308, an uncataloged .303 British, and the 30/40 Krag in the RMEF version. The DACA(Dallas Arms Collectors Assoc) even had a 100 rifle run of RSI's made in 7x57, but caliber stamped 275 Rigby.
There is only 60 of these to be made as an Exclusive for Lipsey's and Classic Sporting Arms. The wood is spectacular! Many even have a figured forearm. I have handled a lot of new Ruger No.1's in the last 15 years and the wood on these is the best I have seen on production rifles. Whether it is the novelty of such a chambering, or you have a practical use, or to collect because of the rarity and uniqueness, if you have a serious interest in Ruger No.1 rifles, this is not one to miss out on.
They are $1560 + $40 shipping to your FFL. If you are a Texas resident, there is the sales tax to collect. Best wood goes first!
Thanks for looking. PM and we can get started.