SOLD- TLA Improved #5 - 45 Colt

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Time to reduce some duplication within the safe so this hard to find TLA Improved #5 in 45 Colt needs a new home. The vast majority of Grover's Improved #5 guns were in 44 mag with supposedly 20%-25% done in 45 Colt. The gun has the nicest set of wood stocks I have ever seen on a factory TLA gun and the gun has already been through Alan Harton's shop and had all the internal components checked for the proper hardness and heat treating. Nothing to do to this gun except shoot it! Y ou will also see that this gun has one of the most plum colored main frames you could ever find.

The shipped price via USPS Priority mail with standard insurance is $3900 and breaking it up into two payments is fine with me. If the buyer wants the the gun shipped overnight or fully insured, that cost will be added to the $3900 sale price.

The first "I Will Take It" posted and followed by a confirming PM gets it locked up.

I will leave it here until the weekend then it will go to auction where the payment option goes away.

SOLD

Thank you,

Robb
zClvyXU.jpg

qCNkG1G.jpg

reXuTyL.jpg

bigbore45colt

Hunter
Robb - good meeting you last week, finally! Meant to catch up with you and see if you had a West Texas Target Flat-top for sale, by chance? It's the only model I'm missing from my TLA collection.

BB45C

It was good to actually meet folks such as you as well Matt. The ironic thing is I brought two WTFTT 41 guns and sold one of them there at the get together! I'm down to selling the last couple extra #5 TLA guns, the rest are staying for now.

princeout

Blackhawk
Guys,
Someone should give this some serious thought - start trying to trade Robb out of this! I hate to see it leave "home" here on the Forum.
They are unique guns.
Tim

KRal

Bearcat
Robb Barnes said:
A couple or three knives would be a good place to start! Toss in an old model Ruger or two or some other interesting gun or guns and we see where we go from there!

Robb, Shoot me a text if it doesn't sell and we'll start hagglin' - never know what might conspire. :D

This never went to auction yet so I thought I'd give it one more bump up before I decide to do something different with this one. I would even look at three equal payments of $1300 as well.

Thank you for looking again,

Robb