SOLD FOR REAL: Stainless 4-5/8" Single Six Convertible KNR4

Help Support Ruger Forum:

weaselmeatgravy

Staff member
This is one of the newer examples of the KNR4 stainless Single Six convertible with the handy 4-5/8" barrel. Excellent, possibly unfired condition. There is one light scratch on the LR cylinder, and a light turn line. I took this on trade from the original owner and he unfortunately did not keep the box. He did peel the label off the box and affix it to the front of the manual. This revolver has the recent Newport barrel rollmark and that is hidden under the barrel, making for nice clean lines on the side. Red eagle grips - I'm not familiar enough with those to know whether they were offered standard, or as an accessory, nor when. Lipsey's still has a few of these in stock with MSRP of $699. I would expect a typical retail pricing of around $575. Since this one does not have the box, I'll price it as a "shooter".

Sold! (3rd time's the charm) (Was $495) $475 shipped FFL to FFL

L4ARvlX.jpg

1CAYl2M.jpg

FRsgS53.jpg

rBtRbXn.jpg

0VXsOD8.jpg

MPONLN8.jpg

jBSoZGt.jpg

oQp67XO.jpg

George

Blackhawk
I have one just like it! Wonderfully balanced! Just the perfect size and I don't have small hands. But I like this Grip Frame the best particularly on the single sixes! Just a sheer Joy To shoot and Own in my opinion! Anyone thinking about it should go for it it's a great price. George

weaselmeatgravy

Staff member
gunsbam69 said:
I'll bet Bill pays ya :D That said, if sumthin happens to Bill now, I'm OUT :!:

Yeah, Bill is so reliable that I usually ship his stuff just on his word that he is buying it, but due to the curse, I may have to wait on this one to make sure he doesn't get attacked by alligators on his way to the mailbox :lol:

gunsbam69

Hunter
You never know Bill. My old shop teacher in Bartlesville, OK told me we didn't use to have Armadillos in North Oklahoma, and they're thick as rats now. I moved back to Kansas 3 or 4 winters ago about 57 miles south of the Nebraska line as the crow flies, and I see Armadillos dead on the road less than 35 miles south of me now...

gunsbam69

Hunter
Jack rabbits are a rare sight the last 20 years around here, but once the armadillos spread out there'll be plenty to do.