Moved to GB

Help Support Ruger Forum:

gunsbam69

Hunter
I just got done putting a few Gunbroker listings together, and the pics of this one are the last set I'm doing today. I was starting to type in the info, and got to thinking maybe someone on here could use this one. In the nine years since these came out, and then suddenly went out of production, this is the first one I've actually had through, and it's a nice one with kind of a neat serial number. The few people I've talked to that actually have one of these all seem to really like them, but I'm a Bisley guy, so I'm going to move it on. It will list for $1195 on GB, but if someone on here needs one I'll take $1095 Shipped and FULLY insured to your FFL. I have a full set of pics ready for the GB listing but don't see the need to blow out the band width on here. It's clean all the way around, but if someone is seriously wanting it pending pics at the asking price, I'm glad to email the rest of the pics. I'll leave it up on here through the weekend. $1095 Shipped takes this lil .32 Grail Gun HOME!

Please post here AND shoot me a PM if you want this one.

I am an FFL dealer. Payment is by certified funds only.

KANSAS RESIDENTS MUST PAY 8.5% SALES TAX IN ADDITION TO LISTED PRICE :cry:

I have many other fine, collectible, and just plain practical and packable Ruger, & sometimes Freedom Arms revolvers for sale, as well as other popular handguns from time to time.

Thanks,
Brian McGrew
McGrew Gun Works
101 Durham
Longford, KS 67458
918-440-2049
[email protected]

Cp4Spfa.jpg

AiuQ1az.jpg

WWRUvIC.jpg

33whlTz.jpg