Help locating a red dot that is a tube type

Help Support Ruger Forum:

45flattop

Single-Sixer
Without a built in Weaver/Picatinny rail that can go in 1" Rings, preferably available in stainless/silver finish but this isnot a hard and fast requirement.

recumbent said:
Ultra dot has a 1 inch tube, have you looked at them?
http://www.ultradotusa.com/

I second the Ultradot suggestion. I've had exemplary service from the basic Ultradot 25 that I purchased in 1991. I've since added two more to the stable. :mrgreen:

Article with lots of info, for a rainy day: https://www.bullseyepistol.com/dotsight.htm

Finally, a quote from the above article: On a positive note, in this game of bullseye shooting, I have seen more military shooters over the past 15 years at all of the big matches using the basic UltraDot model than any other sight - and without question, these guys are truly the pros of the sport.

contender

Ruger Guru
I deal with the GREAT folks at UltraDot directly. Excellent product, and good service. Highly recommend them. (I have several.)

s4s4u

Hunter
I actually have a silver 1" Ultra-Dot that I don't need. I have developed an astigmatism and dots look more like cloverleafs to me now so have moved to scopes. It does have a small ding on one end but does not affect function. I can dig it out of the box somewhere and take a pic if interested. $75?

98Redline

Blackhawk
Another vote for UltraDot.
Been beating the snot out of the one on my 44mag for years. The zero has never shifted and it comes on every time I turn it on.

45flattop

Single-Sixer
Having looked at the nearly overwhelming support for the UltraDot of either 1"
or 30MM and available in silver or blue, I yield to those of you more experienced
than me by far and have ordered one, thanks again everyone. Best part to me
is that it isn't made by the Chinese and just for that is worth a bit higher price
tag than its competition, I have lots of Japanese camera lenses that the Chinese
just wish they could duplicate at any price.