F/S Bushmaster BR-308

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Chief 101

Hunter
I have a Bushmaster model BR 308 that I don't use. I bought it a couple of years ago and don't really have a use for it. It is like new as I have fired maybe 100 rounds thru the 'chromed barrel'. It shoots great thru a 16" barrel, completely stock other than scope mounts and sling. With mounts, sling, original 10 round magazine, and 7 20 round Pmags I would like $800. I would like a face to face in Idaho but can ship for $50 to FFL in lower 48 where legal. If local sale I do have some quality home rolled hunting ammo for it that can go with it. I am in SW Idaho...We are talking .308 Win Caliber. $800+ for rifle and 7-20 round Pmags with scope mounts. The Caliber would be 7.62/.308 Winchester and it needs to go away. Trades are fine. I like good quality rifles in 22lr. Leverguns in pistol calibers. Old model Blackkhawks, SBH...I have a bum shoulder so nothing with much recoil. PM works well
jMKX4SH.jpg

xpmA8Sk.jpg

Chief 101

Hunter
Happy to be of assistance. I hope he shoots it and enjoys it, its an excellent example of .308 in that particular platform. I hope you took your family to see the falls, lots of water this year. thanks for a smoothe deal.

Latest posts