SALE!!!! RUGER NO 1A 50TH ONLY 3 LEFT 308 $1099 SHIPPED!

Help Support Ruger Forum:

ACRYLICTNK

Buckeye
ORIGINALLY POSTED @$1469 SAVE A BUNDLE NOW! NO PMS OR TEXT MESSAGES PLEASE. *****PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE***** READ THE ENTIRE POST - ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW IS RIGHT HERE - EMAIL ADDRESS, FAX NUMBER, ETC.*****oNLY 3 available, so post if you want one - or more. Far less than the DEALER COST with FREE SHIPPING! Here's a factory new Ruger No 1A chambered in 308. High grade walnut stock, 22" barrel with 1-10 twist and engraving. Please don't ask for "pictures of the actual gun" - you get what I get. I'm making so little on this rifle that I don't have the time to mess around with that. I understand that you want the "nicest wood", etc., but that's the story here. Suggested retail $2299, the Forum member price is $1099 SHIPPED! LIMITED TIME AND LIMITED QUANTITIES. POST IF YOU WANT ONE *****YOU MUST POST HERE TO GET THIS PRICE!***** THIS PRICE IS FOR FORUM MEMBERS ONLY, NOT THE GENERAL PUBLIC. Email [email protected] please - no PMs. I haven't posted here for a while because I've had several people post an "I'll take it" and then not follow through. If you claim one, I expect you to pay for it please. You must make arrangements to get a copy of your dealers FFL to me ALONG WITH YOUR NAME AND FORUM HANDLE - I don't have the time to chase them down. Include your current address and dealer info with payment if you don't want your shipment delayed - I don't want to play the "match game". Representative photo - not the exact one you will receive. Now the fine print: Please ask all questions, preferably by email only please - [email protected]. "I'll take it" posted here takes preference (except in the case of a local sale). Posting here does not guarantee you a gun, but I do my best to take them in order. Cash sale, not really looking for trades at this time. Continental US only and only where legal. PROMPT PAYMENT WITHIN 5 DAYS PLEASE - no trades, no layaway option available. Visa/Mastercard/Discover/American Express option by phone, but you'll loose the 3% cash discount. NO ANTI-GUN PAYPAL UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES. Any Arizona in-state sale - add sales tax of 7.8% - no "discount" if I don't ship because I have to do the background check instead. Pickup by prior arrangement only. Subject to sale elsewhere. If you need a reference, I'm a licensed dealer and I've been around for quite a while - check my 3250+ positive feedbacks on Gunbroker under the same name. SPECIAL ORDERS ALWAYS WELCOME - FORUM MEMBERS GET MY BEST PRICE.

Mike Reber
Arizona Arms LLC
500 E Comstock DrChandler AZ 85225
480.201.4178 Cell
480.322.8618 Shop
480.503.3227 Fax
[email protected]

"The horse is prepared against the day of battle, but safety is of the Lord."Proverbs 21:31

FpR94TP.jpg

ACRYLICTNK

Buckeye
Great buy here - post if you want one while I still have this price - far below distributor cost and hundreds below wholesale!

ACRYLICTNK

Buckeye
Sorry - can't spend the time at this price. Every single one so far has been very nice. If you want select, you'll have to go to your local dealer. You're getting these at FAR BELOW DISTRIBUTOR COST and I ain't gettin' rich.......

ACRYLICTNK

Buckeye
If you guys want a No.1 in .308, you're missing the boat here - one of my Ruger distributors is still offering these at the original wholesale price of $1574.....I can't buy ANY of them wholesale for under $1310, and that's without the upgraded wood!

rdickey

Bearcat
Mike,recieved the gun today..thanks...It looks good in the safe next to a what I believe to be a first month of commercial sales 1967 #1 I have also in 308. Ron

ACRYLICTNK

Buckeye
Only 3 left. This is a smoking deal for any No1 let alone a limited anniversary model. You can't buy ANY for this price! Post if you want one (or more).