At Brownells: OEM SR-22 (rifle) furniture set, great price!

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Status
Not open for further replies.

9x19

Hunter
This is a great price on a Ruger SR-22 furniture set, complete with sights.

Using code MDX gets you an extra $10 off and free shipping.

https://www.brownells.com/rifle-parts/stock-parts/rifle-stocks/sr-22-rifle-conversion-kit-black-sku780001442-114120-212260.aspx

Since this was made a classified ad by the PTB, I've edited the title to better fit the intent of that section.

Snake45

Hawkeye
9x19 said:
This is a great price on a Ruger SR-22 furniture set, complete with sights.

Using code MDX gets you an extra $10 off and free shipping.

https://www.brownells.com/rifle-parts/stock-parts/rifle-stocks/sr-22-rifle-conversion-kit-black-sku780001442-114120-212260.aspx
Actually a fairly good price on a set of BOSAJ that will make your legal 10/22 illegal in several states. Thank you, no.

9x19

Hunter
The post really wasn't intended for those opposed (or even the EBR drama queen), but I guess the title just drew them in. :D

Still it is a great price for a Ruger-marked Nordic chassis, complete with stock grip and sights.

Snake45

Hawkeye
9x19 said:
The post really wasn't intended for those opposed (or even the EBR drama queen), but I guess the title just drew them in. :D

Still it is a great price for a Ruger-marked Nordic chassis, complete with stock grip and sights.
If this crack is directed at me: There's nothing wrong with MSRs in general, or even .22 ARs in particular (I own four of them), I just don't see the point in trying to make the 10/22 something it's not. It's rather like buying a Honda Civic and putting Shelby stripes and Mustang emblems on it. :roll:

That said, as you said, this IS a good price for that collection of BOSAJ. :wink:

wwb

Hunter
Snake45 said:
JFB said:
what's a "BOSAJ"
Bunch Of Silly-Ass Junk. :wink:

I always thought of myself as pretty well-read, and as someone with a large vocabulary. The resident serpent (Snake45) has just added to my linguistic prowess. I owe you!

Status
Not open for further replies.