Traded-USFA Nickel 38-40

Help Support Ruger Forum:

I decided I have too many calibers to load for and since this is the most recent addition it should go first before I buy all the reloading components and dies. This is a nickel USFA in 38-40 with a 7 1/2" barrel, Tru-ivory grips and two hammers. It originally came with the standard hammer but I found a Christy's bisley spurred hammer and I then sent the gun and hammer to Alan Harton where he fit the bisley spurred hammer, had it nickeled to match the rest of the gun and put it all back together. The bisley spurred or birdshead hammers on USFA guns are VERY tough to find and when they are found as a separate item then cost hundreds of dollars.

The shipped prices on this gun is $2325 and two to three payments are fine and this price includes both hammers. If the buyer wants the gun without the bisley spurred hammer the shipped price by USPS Priority mail is $2100. Shipping will be from my FFL to the buyers FFL with standard insurance. If a person wants a higher amount of insurance then that is on them and will be added to the price of the gun. The gun does not have a box or manual, just the gun.

The first "I will take it" posted snags it. Follow it up with a PM to lock the deal down.

Thank you for looking,

Robb
YXtNZXM.jpg

f9ygOba.jpg

ae70UYX.jpg

ISiSAO7.jpg