SOLD-Texas Longhorn Arms

Help Support Ruger Forum:

This is the last Texas Longhorn Arms Improved #5 revolver I want to rehome. This gun has all the normal TLA #5 features of the special base pin latch, hour glass headed base pin, left side loading, #5 grip frame and the TLA hammer. It comes with the original wood grips and the stags shown in the pictures and this gun has one of the plum colored main frames. The shipped price via USPS Priority mail from my FFL to the buyers FFL is $3225 and once again a payment plan of two or three payments over the next couple of months is fine with me.

As usual, the first "I will take it" posted then followed by a PM gets the gun. Feel free to PM me with questions but remember, the first firm commitment get the gun. I will leave it here until this weekend then it goes to auction where the payment plan option goes away.

Thank you for looking,

Robb
wi1xQku.jpg

i5R0qpA.jpg

QbfmGP9.jpg

magnum314

Bearcat
And that plum frame...absolutely gorgeous and my favorite aspect of a TLA #5! Okay...sorry...I will quit bumping the thread! Just so nice I couldn't help myself! *Two down...one to more kid to go! One more year of college bills...so close!

Oh man, can I remember THAT! Luckily my oldest went to the Air Force Academy so that meant we could help the other two go to their pick of schools. Unfortunately they both picked a private college so when the admission letters came there went much of the firearms collection, the boat, the motorcycle and the riding mule! I understand fully!

JimTX

Blackhawk
Ok Robb, that makes the S&W 25-2 in box I'm going to look at this am like nada in its shadow and I like 25s wanted one for awhile .
Seriously that's a real nice TLA I'm sure it won't last long. Someday I'll happen upon one.
Jim

JimTX

Blackhawk
Robb Barnes said:
I was thinking of you Jim when I listed this one!

Lol I appreciate ya, but my price ranger for guns is sadly not in this realm, I own one FA m97 it only cost me $1300 that's the must I've spent on one yet. My custom guns are all done by me. I'm my own custom smith lol! I wish Rob maybe one day. I would actually like to get a Border Spl not seen rarely ever and I can carry it too. Plus I've never even held a #5 don't know if I would like that grip frame or not. I heard some guys just don't care for them, that's a lot to spend to end up with something you don't want to shoot.

magnum314

Bearcat
Robb Barnes said:
Oh man, can I remember THAT! Luckily my oldest went to the Air Force Academy so that meant we could help the other two go to their pick of schools. Unfortunately they both picked a private college so when the admission letters came there went much of the firearms collection, the boat, the motorcycle and the riding mule! I understand fully!

So true! All 3 of mine went to (or finishing up at) private institutions! Have never and will never regret it at all! But boy oh boy did some toys go bye-bye! :shock: