FS Ruger Mini 14 GB Stainless wood stock Price lowered

Help Support Ruger Forum:

dbyrd

Bearcat
1984 build Mini with wood stock. Metal is in great shape the stock has a few nicks and scratches, the safe marks on the butt heel are the only bad ones. It will include a 20 round Ruger magazine (original? marked LEO-military only), NC Star scope mounted with Kwiksit see through rings. The price is $800.00. Shipping at your expense but can do a FTF in mid to western North Carolina.

kevin masten

Blackhawk
Okay, I will tell you. For some areas around me, you are too high! For other areas , probably. If it had a factory folder, maybe not so much! Good luck with your endeavor.

GasGuzzler

Hunter
dbyrd said:
Priced too high? Let me know.

Thanks, I was going by what I saw on GB. I sold a factory folder a couple of years ago for almost 1200.

Are you searching completed items on Gun Broker? If not, it's a much more accurate way to tell what to ask price wise. Sellers on there will ask three times actual value and let a firearm sit there for years for sale. I just checked completed items and the range is mid-500's to mid-700's average. There are no-sale's and random more scarce sales in the 800-1200 range but you must only compare to similar items.

The scope and mount brings little value to most people because most people want to choose their own. The sling is nice but how much does it add in value? Then there are issues with the wood.

I would usually not make a post like this but you asked so...in the DFW area, that is a $600 rifle. With good wood and 3-4 factory magazines you might get $800 right place right time but it would have to be RIGHT.

hittman

Staff member
dbyrd said:
Thanks for the opinion. I haven't been able to find completed sales on GB for several years, can you message me to tell how to do it?

Sign In Gunbroker with your User Name and password.

Click on "Advanced".

Select "Completed Auctions".

montana outfitters

Single-Sixer
asking price is NOT the value of anything...….I have a X wife that cost me $186,ooo.oo does that mean what she is worth????????? se ain't worth 2 bits and that world be a waste of money...…………...the point is what is of value today might not be there tomorrow so monitor things for sale and see what they actually sold for...there is your fair market indicator...……………….