Sold- TLA Improved #5

Help Support Ruger Forum:

This is another Texas Longhorn Arms Improved #5 gun in 44 mag that needs a new home. This is one of the non plum colored guns and it is very nice shape with the factory numbered wood walnut stocks. Any spots seen in the pictures is lint, not marks in the finish. Like most of you know, Bill Grover made the TLA guns with the loading gate on the left side and the Improved #5 guns have the unique base pin latch as well. This shipped price on this one is $2725 and that is shipping by USPS from my FFL to the buyers FFL. Two payments of $900 and a third payment of $925 works for me as well.

The first "I will take it" followed by a PM gets it. I will leave it here until Sunday then it will go to auction if it has not been grabbed.

Thank you

Robb
n0QsSpa.jpg

24h4zG5.jpg

elYyysT.jpg

c2UCwqG.jpg

A48u5OB.jpg

f2HYaGq.jpg

GLskEQ5.jpg

JimTX

Blackhawk
Robb your killing me! I have wanted a TLA since I was a kid and had the TLA catalog I remember the border patrol model featured in 44 I wanted one then. This is the 4 th TLA I've seen fir sale in last couple months but the best price! Wish I could afford it.

I thought of you Jim knowing how you want a TLA! I tried to price this so someone who really wanted one could take advantage of the payment plan to make it work. Still I realize this not a small chunk of change to spend.