WTS-USFA Shooting Master

Help Support Ruger Forum:

I recently traded into this rare USFA from a fellow forum member and as much as I would love to spend the $700 to send it to David Clements to have it converted into a 41 Special, I am going to to be a "good boy" and let someone else own it. The Shooting Master was one of USFA's models but as far as I can find, not many were built. The gun is a 357 with several unique features. First is the adjustable rear sight with the brass face. Second is the drift adjustable front sight. Next, the Shooting Master has a slightly larger opening in the trigger guard similar to the Double Eagle.

This gun has been shot and as you can see in one of the pictures, a tool has been used at least once on the base pin to get it out but I have confirmed that it comes out by just finger pressure now as it should. The barrel is 7 1/2" and the gun comes with the original box and brown USFA sock.

The shipped price from my FFL to the buyers FFL via USPS Priority mail is $2125 and three payments is fine with me if that makes it easier to get into this hard to find gun.

The first "I will take it" followed by a confirming PM gets it locked down. I will leave it here for a few days before it move it to the Colt Forum.

Thank you for looking and feel free to PM me with questions.

Robb
YGejVjN.jpg

YGejVjN.jpg

OQnBpdj.jpg

rvdWqJ8.jpg

kicleYs.jpg

ja3HvDE.jpg

PotatoJudge

Single-Sixer
Wish I could swing this one right now! Surprised it hasn't sold and that the price is so low (compare it to sketchy quality third gen Colt prices)

Is that $700 conversion price using the extra USFA cylinder David has?

"1- USFA cylinder in the white. Originally a .38 Special, but holes have been opened up to .4" diameter. New bushing included. $100 ppd."