Sold: bolt action Ruger American Compact .22 magnum $225

Help Support Ruger Forum:

louiethelump

Buckeye
Sold

Ruger American Compact 22 magnum rifle. I bought it new and purchased a screw on sight mount rather than use the clamp on rails that are also on this and most .22 rifles. I put a 2.5X shotgun scope on it just to try it out and shot a few magazines at my little back yard range. Did not attempt to group the gun, I got it for a "keep around the house .22 Magnum" and it has just sat in the safe. I just cannot learn to love bolt action rifles. So I removed the scope and have it up for sale. The scope base can be removed (I will remove it for you if you don't want it and wish me to, and put the plug screws back in. This will come in the original box and has less than 50 rounds through it. As new condition other than having a scope mount put on it.

Black stock, 18" barrel, short length of pull for young people or those without long arms. Comes with both stock modules for iron sights or a higher one for scope. 9 shot rotary magazine.

$225 shipped from my FFL to your FFL by Priority Mail. Will do a FTF for $25 less if you are a FL resident and want to meet me at a mutually agreed location.

Photos of the rifle. I can take more if you want them. just let me know.

fastest contact for me is text or call (352) 467-1573

rMyuG8y.jpg

HxeL2aU.jpg

su1dnUB.jpg

gSvNaJ9.jpg

Vksm2Q9.jpg

unutr5p.jpg

POsrJII.jpg

3M71WZ5.jpg