LWRC M6IC SPR (in VT) lower price & specific trade items

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Hastings

Single-Sixer
I have an LWRC M6IC Mod.0 SPR AR15 in 556. It's a short-stroke gas-piston AR with 16" non-fluted barrel, Skirmish sights, Geisselle trigger. Factory stock rifle with no mods or additions. The Vortex Red Dot doesn't come with the rifle.

Rifle is about four years old. Not one of the new direct inpingement models, and it isn't one of the spiral-fluted barrels either.
Rifle cost $2,000 new.
I'd sell the rifle for $1400 plus shipping because it's been shot and I've lost the box.\

I'd like to do a straight trade for one of the following items. I know mine has a higher value, but I don't care. Just in the mood for a good Ruger long-gun.
Ruger No.1 A, S, or RSI in 308, 270, 30-06, 45-70, or a similar cartridge.
Ruger M77 RSI, same cartridge options. Prefer stainless
Ruger Red Label 12ga 26" or 28", with choke set or fixed improved cylinder/modified or open chokes. No full choke versions.

Probably a long shot because the trade firearms are so different from the one I'm offering that the LWRC may not appeal to Ruger fans, but it you want a top of the line AR that is in perfect condition, it would make a fine addition to a safe full of pretty blued long-guns. She just might feel a bit self-conscious, that's all.

Latest posts