czechpoint 9231 9mm revolver + keltec P32 gen1

Help Support Ruger Forum:

bugout

Bearcat
OK... got some goodies for sale!

Willing to ship to any FFL in the USA (full payment required up front/ buyer pays $30 for shipping)

1 - Czechpoint model 9231 6shot 9mm revolver with moonclips, original box, factory rubber grips + hard to find wood compact grip, 21 moonclips (will also function without moonclips) - $425

2 - keltec p32 gen 1 with 1 mag, no box - $70

I am located in the Philadelphia PA area for any local FFL transfers.

Seventy7rs

Single-Sixer
Is the Pitbull 9mm Luger or 9mm Federal? Blue or stainless? Original box included? Thanks.

bugout

Bearcat
the pitbull 9mm is standard 9x19 luger, it is stainless not blued - there are no blued pitbulls btw - they are black nitride
the original box is included which is a hardshell case, along with all original papers etc and original grips, currently it's wearing pachmyer compac grips

the LCRX 357mag was at the range once and has (1) full box of 38 spl through it and 10rds of carry HP 35mag

i didnt see the posts hawkeye - the site only notifies me when i have PMs not posts to my threads

November

Single-Sixer
bugout said:
the LCRX 357mag was at the range once and has (1) full box of 38 spl through it and 10rds of carry HP 35mag

Anything wrong with it? (Excessive b/c gap or function issues, etc?) I'm asking because I know you just got it like a week and a half ago. Thanks for any info.

bugout

Bearcat
Nothing wrong with it I am getting out of 357mag... I always promised myself ai would get one when they released 357mag 3inch but in reality I really want a 9mm 3inch... was going to have this one converted but sitting on the fence if I want to put the money out to have the cylinder converted... if it doesnt sell I will prob use funds from another sale to have it converted and then selling the snub 9mm LCR makes more sense.

November

Single-Sixer
Got it, thank you. I have the 3" 38 and am on the fence with the 357. It's tempting though.

bugout

Bearcat
Do go and check out the weight difference between the 3inch 38spl LCRX and the new model 5444 3inch 357mag LCRX - its heavier by quite a bit but that was an excellent decision on Ruger's part to help tame the 357mag recoil, but still light enough to carry well...

bugout

Bearcat
Newly added ruger mark 4 hunter for sale

Also PRICE DROPS on all listed... (final prices)

Will ship any 2 for price of 1 shipped as well

Seventy7rs

Single-Sixer
bugout said:
the pitbull 9mm is standard 9x19 luger, it is stainless not blued - there are no blued pitbulls btw - they are black nitride
the original box is included which is a hardshell case, along with all original papers etc and original grips, currently it's wearing pachmyer compac grips

i didnt see the posts hawkeye - the site only notifies me when i have PMs not posts to my threads

You are probably correct about the new ones not being blue. I was interested if it were the older Stratford gun in 9mm Federal, and those had the steel parts blued.

bugout

Bearcat
There were 2 that sold (LCR 9mm and Ruger MK4 Hunter) and I replaced them with 2 more for sale - wife and I are adopting and I am selling to raise funds for fees