Withdrawn...Geo Law Holster Belt 77B R44M 77b 44 44 $ 65 USD

Help Support Ruger Forum:

jringo8769

Single-Sixer
WITHDRAWN
Well i got this one for my Dad for his Ruger Blackhawk flat top 44 mag 6.5"....only to find out he likes the Thom Three Person style George Lawrence 120 style holsters and not the drop leg style i have...this is a unusual one as most of these i have owned and seen have the buckle strap around the holster...this one has two snaps in the back...and no leather hammer thong either...belt is 77b 44 caliber loops and belt is 44 and measures 49" long......it has had the leather buckle and keeper moved in at some point to make the belt smaller..i wear a size 34 jeans and this is large on me and if the buckle and tongue are put back to wear they should be it will be even larger......i was going to put it back to original but no need if Dad does not want this style...i figured someone on here will appreciate high quality leather goods like i do...holster and belt show wear and tear but leather is very nice and looks great for the age...there is only two real flaws i have found...one of the cartridge loops are torn and where they moved the buckle assy back...it has a small brown spot...i will let pics show how nice this is...from my research this is prior to 1963 according to George Lawrence Catalogs...not sure how old it is...65.00 USD shipped Conus....email me with any questions and concerns...God Bless,John
item will be mailed USPS
i accept Paypal as long as u pay the fees and most other forms of payment
i am very easy to deal with...all u have to do it ask
i do have this listed on two other sites...
first i will take it gets it...

T9i3Otzl.jpg

sxw9KBMl.jpg

szPhzdzl.jpg

YRr0sp7l.jpg

aO1XZQFl.jpg

ZjK2Pxcl.jpg

H8hXFmhl.jpg

ErhJ8X5l.jpg

gZj3fnGl.jpg

5FXJ53dl.jpg

wSRDK4ql.jpg