Ruger KGP-831 GP100 Model 1751 PRICE DROP TO $499.00!

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Flatbush

Single-Sixer
Up for sale an unfired Special run from 2013 GP100 38 Special only revolver. 3" barrel. I bought 2 back then and this one has sat in my safe ever since. Has the adjustable rear sight, correct box, literature etc. Don't know if Ruger has run anything like this since these were issued 5 years ago, who knows when they will again. I want to offer it out to my Fellow Ruger enthusiasts- it is well priced and a cool piece. $20 dollars additional to ship FFL-FFL. I am in South Florida if that is a plus. Any questions, comments feel free. Gun will be carefully wrapped, well insured with tracking provided on day of shipment. Thanks for your time, and thanks to all the great members on this site. I have learned a great deal from you all over the years. Price lowered to $499 before it goes back into the safe. Additional $20 also to ship. Must have postal money order as payment!

hHhEMOo.jpg

do9z3lT.jpg

TgpRNW3.jpg

UNzzw4A.jpg

Flatbush

Single-Sixer
I am in West Palm sir. I can expertly ship to your FFL. Do a good amount of sales on Gunbroker. The GP is a nice piece indeed!