F/S Vaquero Grips, New Model. lower,lower price

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Eagle

Single-Sixer
#1 New pair of New Model Vaquero ,Gunslinger thin, made by Eagle
These are presentation grade rosewood. beautiful grain, evenly matched.
$50 shipped . #1***SOLD***

#2 New pair of Ruger Birdshead New Model Vaquero, Factory issue on the model 5151. charcoal laminate, medallions
$18 shipped***SOLD***

#3 New pair of Ruger Faux Ivory with gold and black medallions, New Model Vaquero, no longer available from Ruger.
$35 shipped lower 48 only, email for pictures, ***SOLD***

First I'll Take it. pm or email , make offer

George

Blackhawk
Hello, I'm interested in the "#1 New pair of New Model Vaquero ,Gunslinger thin, made by Eagle
$50 shipped ." You have for sale! I would like to very much see pictures of them please send me some well taken pictures please? The gun I have I got new in 2017 and it is a SS Ruger Black Hawk .45colt Med. frame gun not the org. large framed guns. I know both the Black hawk and vaquero New model in med frame take the same grips to the best of my knowledge. Do you know this to be fact to back up what I believe to be true? They sound like a great looking set of grips. I also noticed that your also going by eagle? Are you the maker? Still I sure would love to see pictures of your grips. Thanks ! George, In New Hampshire

crash87

Bearcat
I will take, if still available;
"#1 New pair of New Model Vaquero ,Gunslinger thin, made by Eagle
$50 shipped"
PM Sent

P89DC

Single-Sixer
I'll take
#2 New pair of Ruger Birdshead New Model Vaquero, Factory issue on the model 5151. charcoal laminate, medallions $18 shipped

Pm sent

Latest posts