S&W 686 no dash 4in with original box and paperwork from1982

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Steveyb1960

Single-Sixer
Beautiful 686 no dash 4in. Comes with original paperwork and brown gun wrapper and original box . Has receipt included from person who purchased it in 1982. Does not have the M mark. Felt this particular 686 didnt need it due to low amount of them that may have needed it.. very slight turn line no other marks on gun at all. Bought after market wood grips for it, comes with the rubber grips that have the screw hole attachment on bottom of grip. Will send other pictures that are required by those who want them..I reside in Nevada and the revolver resides there with me. Looking for $800 or trades in other revolvers or semi autos in at lease asking price. Would be interested in models 27-2 any lenght, 29 in 4in, other s&w .44s. Quality Sigs and HKs and Rugers.if you have something im interested in and does not meet asking price cash will be required on top. Price includes shipping if cash purchase or in trade we pay own own shipping. First i will take it gets it. Thanks. Cant figure how to post pictures on here. Pictures will be sent upon request. Thanks