Engraved Colt SAA

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Helping a lady sell a Colt she got from her dad. I have no interest in it other than to help her as she is not firearms knowledgeable (but she is learning fast).

Any one interested, PM me here with your email address and I will forward it to her so you can talk directly to her, get more photos, etc.

Manufactured in 1985 and built on the black powder style frame featuring four major styles of engraving from Colt's history and smooth grips marked with "R. Henshaw 1831/L. Nimschke 1850-1900/C. Helfricht 1871-1921/Contemporary" on the left and fitted with silver Rampant Colt "Colt/150" medallions. A Rampant Colt motif with "Colt/150" is on the top of the back strap, and "Colt Engraving Sampler" is along the rear of the back strap. Includes the original box.

Excellent condition with 100% original finish, next to no handling or storage marks, and no cylinder drag lines. The grips are excellent with attractive natural variation. The box is very good to excellent with mild storage wear. Mechanically perfect.

Asking $5000 which includes all shipping and insurance fees. These guns at auction are going for this and more (when all auction premium fees and shipping/insurance are added in)