Uberti Bisley Flattop TARGET

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Johnnu2

Hunter
I'm looking for an Uberti Bisley Flattop TARGET model (I believe they came in .45 Colt only but would be interested in any caliber if I'm incorrect in my assumption). If you have one you are willing to part with, please let me know (PM's work for me); and include the usual details, condition and price. THANKS,
John

Johnnu2

Hunter
Thanks FoxMike..... unfortunately it's not a Flattop Target model; this is a Gun Broker link to one that I missed just recently. Check it out, it's really unique: https://www.gunbroker.com/item/772164614

Xrayist

Single-Sixer
I don't have one, but in the past Dixie Gunworks seems to have had some of the "odder" variations from Uberti. They list in their current catalog a 7.5 SAA Target, but not Bisley. I would give them a call and see what they can do for you.

5card

Blackhawk
First Uberti I have seen with adjustable sights, but if I were looking for one I would post that on the SASS wire. You do not have to be a member to post WTB

CraigC

Hawkeye
I bought the one linked above. The Uberti Bisley Flat-top Target models were only made for a few years and are tough to come by. Don't bother contacting DGW, they're long out of production. Good luck!

PS, if you find some other length or chambering than a 7½" .45Colt and really want a 7½" .45Colt, let me know. If you find one you have to pass on, I'd appreciate the heads-up.

Johnnu2

Hunter
Well Craig..... I hate you... :)))) I was hoping that no one would buy that beauty and that the owner would lower the price another $100 and I was going to jump on it. Then, thar she goes.... at least it went to another single action person.... Will let you know if I find one that I don't want.... Pls do the same for me if you find another.
J

CraigC

Hawkeye
I almost bid on it before the price dropped but decided to wait. I almost waited again but figured they don't come around often enough to take a chance on missing it.

Will do, thanks!

Latest posts