WTT S&W 629 for Blackhawk Hunter

Help Support Ruger Forum:

PotatoJudge

Single-Sixer
I have a buddy in Louisiana looking to trade his 6.5 inch S&W 629 classic full underlug barrel for a Ruger Blackhawk Hunter Bisley in 44 mag or possibly a non-hunter Bisley that's drilled and tapped for a scope. I would love to tempt him with a 357 max if anyone has a scoped one that they'd be willing to trade. A flat top Bisley 44 special could work, and don't be afraid to offer something that I haven't listed. +/- cash to make things right.

The gun was bought new and he took a doe with it this year, but I hooked his brother up with a BisHunter with a 2x scope that he shoots better. Don't get me wrong, the gun is a shooter. It just doesn't fit him like the Bisley. The gun is in excellent condition.

His gun comes with factory target grips, pachmayr grips, iron sights and a reflex sight base for a Burris FastFire, and a nice kydex chest holster made for that gun with a cutout for the optics.

Reflex sight base as seen here:
http://www.rugerforum.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=41&t=244841

Joe S.

Hunter
I cant add much, except that I have one of those reflex sight bases and they are great. This is a very nice trade offer for someone wanting to shift gears from a single action.

PotatoJudge

Single-Sixer
arfmel, yes it does. It was bought new within the last year.

The chest rig is nice. Straps the gun high on the chest for out of the way carry with a rifle, on an ATV, etc.