RELISTED: BRAND NEW Henry Single Shot Rifle 223/5.56 $$DROP!

Help Support Ruger Forum:

louiethelump

Buckeye
I am taking this to auction to give it a shot due to lack of interest. If I need to remove this, let me know, or moderator remove.

AGAIN FOR SALE
The member below offered to buy and I provided payment information. I have heard NOTHING from him. He has visited the board a few days ago, but does not respond to email or PM. I hope nothing has happened to him, but I must re-list this as for sale.

I ended up with two of these and do not need two. (long story but was bidding on two on Gunbroker and got surprised) This is a brand new Henry Single shop rifle still in the box and all that, tags, everything that I bought by mistake by bidding carelessly. I LOVE the one I am keeping and if this was a 44 magnum (that I could shoot light lead cast loads in) or one of the shotguns I would be keeping it.

These rifles are double marked right on them indicating that they can be used with military ammo and they have a 1 in 9 twist so can handle heavy hunting bullets. They are beautifully made and are very nice rifles if you like single shots.

My loss is your gain: $360 shipped to your dealer from mine

PRICE DROP TO $340 shipped

toCYiUv.jpg

LAX7BzJ.jpg

dg3yEEX.jpg

PBdEvBo.jpg

9WUcVwI.jpg

SXOA54P.jpg

JqjkDvk.jpg