WTB Brass Ruger Bisley grip frame

Help Support Ruger Forum:

mwhite49

Bearcat
I'm looking for a Powers brass bisley grip frame. I know they are out there. When I called Powers they said about next year he would make another run of them.
But I'm trying my best to gather up all of my parts now.
So if you have one gathering dust and are willing to part with it please let me know with your asking price.
Thanks
Mike
USN SEABEES RETIRED

G2

Hunter
Power Brass Bisley or Birdshead.
I have a Birdshead,
I also have a Brass #5, a sort of "Bisley"

Never seen a Power Brass Bisley.

I have a Brass Power Grip frame that can be either plow or cut to birdshead (easily converted) if your interested. $265

I also have a NOS Qualite/MK/linebaugh brass Bisley GF with a set of Lett high grade walnut that I would consider parting with,,, but it's going to take a very generous offer.

I don't recall Powers ever doing a brass bisley grip frame. Especially since they don't offer a carbon or stainless bisley grip frame. If yo REALLY want a brass bisley grip frame you better negotiate with G2 for his.

mwhite49

Bearcat
G2 said:
Power Brass Bisley or Birdshead.
I have a Birdshead,
I also have a Brass #5, a sort of "Bisley"

Never seen a Power Brass Bisley.

I have a Brass Power Grip frame that can be either plow or cut to birdshead (easily converted) if your interested. $265

I also have a NOS Qualite/MK/linebaugh brass Bisley GF with a set of Lett high grade walnut that I would consider parting with,,, but it's going to take a very generous offer.
If possible email me a picture and prices.
Thanks
[email protected]

G2

Hunter
G2 said:
I also have a Brass #5, a sort of "Bisley".

I need to make a correction on this statement.... :oops: :oops:

I built this gun back in 2010/11 when Power Custom was first offering the #5 GF.

I contacted my son whom I gifted this gun for Christmas and he reminded me that I used a BRASS Triggergaurd segment & #5 STEEL Backstrap. With the intention of swapping out the Backstrap to Brass when they became available.

I don't know if PC ever did produce them, a call to them would be warranted. PC is very accommodating and produces quality parts.

Sorry for the miss- info here. PM sent to the OP.

G2

badubet

Bearcat
I have John Linebaugh building me a brass gripframe 500L Bisley currently. It is scheduled to be complete by mid June. I looked for 5 years trying to find one. I wish you luck.