Kowa Binocular

Help Support Ruger Forum:

7p's

Single-Sixer
I have for sale an excellent, like new condition, pocket size Kowa Genesis 10 power 22 millimeter objective lens binocular.

I am the original owner, purchased these binoculars in October 2017 and selling due to the fact 10X is just a little unsteady for me at my age (old fart). If rested or supported they work perfect for me. These are truly pocket-sized light weight binoculars with top tier (Alpha) lens, as the Genesis Line is the very top tier (best of the best) of the Kowa brand. These binoculars will fit in the top pocket of most shirts or in about any jacket or pants pocket, if that is your desire.

For strenuous trail/mountain hiking or rough terrain hunting where you want light, rugged, optically perfect compact binoculars to observe objects at a distance, these binoculars will fill the bill perfectly. If you just enjoy hiking and enjoy nature, this binocular can be carried unnoticed and when the time comes to view an object at a distance it will be at hand - one could view a distant object in a crowd and probably go unnoticed.

Looking on line the best price will probably be from B&H Photo at $800.00 - normal on-line price is $819.00 and up.

Price delivered to the lower 48 is $625.00

I don't have a way of posting pictures but they would be available via e-mail. The website for viewing the specs is:
https://www.kowaproducts.com/kowa-genesis-binoculars/Kowa-Genesis22-10x22/