Reassemble Ruger MK Pistols correctly every time: The HSS

Help Support Ruger Forum:

TomV

Bearcat
The Hammer Strut Support (HSS) will ensure the mainspring assembly is always re-installed quickly, correctly and easily into Ruger Standard, MK I, MK II, MK III pistols and the AMT Lightning Pistols. The HSS will physically prohibit incorrect installation. The HSS is the size of a dime, and is easily installed in a few minutes with no special tools or experience needed, and remains in the pistol. However, the HSS will not fit any 22/45 versions, or the 1970-1974 Ruger MK I models (their serial numbers start with 10-xxxx or 11-xxxx or 12-xxxx).

http://www.hammerstrutsupport.com

and:
https://youtu.be/uPy5i-i_rZ0

The Problem:
Hammer Strut gets lodged under cross-pin
467879_bc6ab22a00654a24b825ae869519940b~mv2.webp

The Solution: Hammer Strut Support Installed
Hammer Strut no longer able to go under cross-pin
467879_9449ab27cb294cac9fcfca56010ee940~mv2_d_1651_1920_s_2.webp

Another shipment of HSS product items has just arrived.
Many happy customer reviews, as well as test reviews by various gun magazines, are posted on line at the HammerStrutSupport.com website. $15

HammerStrutSupport.com

chuck

Blackhawk
I bought one of these a year ago and installation was very easy, but me being a 80 year old clutch It took 3 hands to get it installed, haven't taken it out to shoot yet have had medical problems but am looking forward to it.

Wisher

Bearcat
I bought one also it's so simple yet it solves a major problem ruger has had with there guns it was sooooo easy to install (about 5 min.) And it solves so much aggravation for 15 bucks it's crazy not to get one !

TomV

Bearcat
The Hammer Strut Support is for those that could use a little help with their pistols. Not everyone is good at everything. We all can't be good at fixing everything, like guns, cars, washing machines, air conditioners, IPhones, computers, motorcycles, etc., etc. There is just too many things to study to keep up with these days. For $15, they can end their problems. Not many places will do a repair on anything for $15. But, I agree, it would be good if we all read the instructions that come with everything we buy.

TomV

Bearcat
The Hammer Strut Support is now available on Amazon.com and GunBroker.com as well as at EBACO.com and Volquartsen.com as well as at our HammerStrutSupport.com website, and is in Guns magazine, American Handgunner magazine, Field and Stream magazine, NRA Shooting Illustrated magazine, and next month in the NRA American Rifleman magazine. Many happy customers.--Thank you all!

Latest posts