WTS: misc gun parts and accessories; handloading bullets.

Help Support Ruger Forum:

FS: stuff that I'm not using. I take cash, personal checks made out to me, and all MOs, but NOT PayPal.

If you want an item, put an "I'll take _____" as a response ON THIS THREAD. I'll respond acknowledging your order and pm or email you my address and formal name for payment. Save email and PMs for questions, comments, and offers--not orders. Shipping to CONUS ZIP codes only.

1) SPF Ruger "Security Six" and "Service Six" factory square butt walnut grips for "high-back" (later) "Six" revolvers.

2) SPF Ramline "Snap" magazine release latch for Ruger MK-I, original model Standard, and MK-II .22 autos.

3) SPF Gerber "LST" lockblade folder.

4) Brownells Dovetail Scope Base to convert older .22 and other rifles with no scope dovetails to take a scope using standard "tip-off" rings. Black anodized aluminum; requires drilling and tapping two 8x40 screws. Mounting screws and instructions included in new factory package. $10 shipped.

5) Hammer lock for T-C Contender G2 Carbine or pistol. Factory accessory that allows you to safely and legally store your G2 in family spaces. Fits G2 version only. Factory new with two keys, installation instructions and tool. $8 shipped.

6) Barnes "Varmint Grenade" .224 bullets only. 30gr. HP nonlead bullets. Barnes catalog #30170 for .22 Hornet, K-Hornet, .218 Bee, 221 Rem, .22 Rem Jet, and similar small .22 CF ctgs. Sealed factory box of 100. $22 shipped.

If you want several of these items, PM me with an offer--I can save a little on shipping several at once. Thanks for reading!

Mike Armstrong

Seventy7rs

Single-Sixer
I will take the 1) Ruger "Security Six" and "Service Six" factory square butt walnut grips for "high-back" (later) "Six" revolvers. Unused and in new condition with factory grip screws and Ruger silver "eagle" medallions. $25 shipped.