RUGER REDHAWK #5032 45LC/45ACP PREOWNED BOX CLEAN $699!!!!!!

Help Support Ruger Forum:

ACRYLICTNK

Buckeye
NO PMS OR TEXT MESSAGES PLEASE. *****PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE POST - ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW IS RIGHT HERE - EMAIL ADDRESS, FAX NUMBER, ETC.***** Ruger Redhawk #5032, 45LC/45ACP. Used trade-in but excellent, ramp front and adjustable rear sights, 4" barrel, brushed stainless with no marks, dents, dings or scratches. Rosewood colored laminate grips AND Pachmayer "gripper" rubber grips. Original factory box, all papers, 9 moon clips, even the yellow cylinder insert. Manufacturers suggested retail $1079.00. Forum member price $699 plus $25 shipping. POST IF YOU WANT IT! *****YOU MUST POST HERE TO GET THIS PRICE!***** THIS PRICE IS FOR FORUM MEMBERS ONLY, NOT THE GENERAL PUBLIC. Email [email protected] please - no PMs. I haven't posted here for a while because I've had several people post an "I'll take it" and then not follow through. If you claim one, I expect you to pay for it please. You must make arrangements to get a copy of your dealers FFL to me ALONG WITH YOUR NAME AND FORUM HANDLE - I don't have the time to chase them down. Include your current address and dealer info with payment if you don't want your shipment delayed - I don't want to play the "match game". Actual photo -the exact one you will receive. Now the fine print: Please ask all questions, preferably by email only please - [email protected]. "I'll take it" posted here takes preference (except in the case of a local sale). Posting here does not guarantee you a gun, but I do my best to take them in order. Cash sale, not really looking for trades at this time. Continental US only and only where legal. PROMPT PAYMENT WITHIN 5 DAYS PLEASE - no trades, no layaway option available. Visa/Mastercard/Discover/American Express option by phone, but you'll loose the 3% cash discount. NO ANTI-GUN PAYPAL UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES. Any Arizona in-state sale - add sales tax of 7.8% - no "discount" if I don't ship because I have to do the background check instead. Pickup by prior arrangement only. Subject to sale elsewhere. If you need a reference, I'm a licensed dealer and I've been around for quite a while - check my 3095+ positive feedbacks on Gunbroker under the same name. SPECIAL ORDERS ALWAYS WELCOME - FORUM MEMBERS GET MY BEST PRICE.

Mike Reber/Arizona Arms LLC
[email protected]
500 E Comstock Dr
Chandler AZ 85225
480.201.4178 Cell
480.322.8618 Shop
480.503.3227 Fax

2ugdi4l.jpg

16axzbo.jpg

zxjz9l.jpg