SOLD: AR-15 A2 Buttstock complete, plus muzzle brake....

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Magnum Force

Single-Sixer
Everything is sold....

I have for sale an AR-15 A2 style fixed buttstock, complete with buffer tube, buffer, spring, space and screw. This came off an older rifle, and show scuffs and scratches consistent with field use. Still looks good. Would make a nice candidate for your build. Price is $45 plus actual shipping, meaning when you say "I'll take it" I will box it up and take it to the Post Office and find the exact shipping cost. Here's some pics:

413818680.jpg

413818683.jpg

413818684.jpg

I also have a 5 1/2" muzzle brake that came off a 1980's vintage .223 caliber CAR-15. The threads must be standard as the muzzle brake was replaced with a modern G.I. birdcage flash hider. This might be useful if you want an "Old School" muzzle brake on your rifle, or if you need 5 1/2" to meet a minimum barrel length requirement. Condition is good, used. Has some finish loss and patina from age and use, as well as handling marks. Price is $15 plus actual shipping. Won't be much for this item....

413818682.jpg

413818681.jpg

Post an "I'll Take It", then PM for shipping details. PM any questions or offers.....

Latest posts