SOLD-Dillon 550B set up-PRICE DROP #2!

Help Support Ruger Forum:

The simple Redding T-7 is on its way so this is needing a new home without me even using it! I bought it last fall, drove a couple hours to pick it up and put it in the loft. It is complete with the strong mount, a set of Dillon 40 S&W/ 10mm dies, various tools, a heavy brass primer flipper, primer tubes, some spare parts and a variety of shell plates, some of which include powder funnels. The shell plates include the 40S&W/10mm plus 44 mag in the baggie, 223, 308/30-06 and 9mm/38Super. I think three of the five include funnels. It is mounted on a home made wooden box/base that obviously a guy would not want to ship. I paid $500 plus the time and fuel to pick it up so lets say the whole shebang for $575 either picked up here or the buyer can pay actual shipping on the parts. I'm willing to do a couple of payments as well if that helps.

Now $520 plus shipping!

Now $495 plus shipping

I'll post it here for a few days before I move it to some additional sites. A "I'll take it" gets it locked down.

Thanks,

Robb
dDzv6dL.jpg

tsa7T1N.jpg

kw1M0Mt.jpg

GWBtZ6e.jpg

AJbe0Yj.jpg

henry-b

Bearcat
I don't know that much abt reloading, but I do know that I want to. Mainly 44mag, but others later. I have read a lot re reloading, but have not done it. Not sure I want an auto or songle, if that's the terminology.

Axehandle

Buckeye
Dang Robb... I don't think these boys can add... That is like the loader with all the extras free..
550B $480
strong mount $51
Dillon 40 S&W/ 10mm dies $70
various tools
heavy brass primer flipper $23
primer tubes $??
some spare parts $??
a variety of shell plates, some of which include powder funnels
40S&W/10mm $48
44 mag $48
223 $48
308/30-06 $48
9mm/38Super $48
three of the five include funnels. $??

If you can wait until after 1 April for payment see what shipping is going to run to 35748..

Axehandle

Buckeye
You boys take note of the fact I haven't posted "I'll take it." There is the implication but.... Better jump if you want it. As soon as I get a shipping quote that is reasonable I'll say "I'll take it" and will be adding that one to my loading bench. 8)

The farrier was here resetting shoes on the riding animal and he mentioned reloading so when I told him about the Dillon I had he got glassy eyed. Seems his son and a good buddy use them but he's never found one when he had the money, until today that is. Worked out well for everyone.

Axehandle

Buckeye
I'd have taken it but glad it found a local home. Boxing that thing would have not been fun. FWIW it would have made 550 #5 for me. :lol:

Latest posts