F/S: (17 May) NM SS Grip Frames, Hammers, Triggers, Hogue

Help Support Ruger Forum:

RatCat454

Single-Sixer
Edited 17 May, update pics, more items.

Have several stainless NM Blackhawk, Single Six, Single Seven (standard like XR3) grip frames, with factory grip panels as delivered from Ruger. Most were removed from new guns, some have the frame extensions, some do not. All are stainless standard grip frames or square trigger guard Super Blackhawk,...no Bisley, Hunter, or Birdshead, . All are 1/2 inch back strap, no 7/16, no internal locks. Grip frames include the five Ruger OEM stainless screws. More pics available on request.

Grip frame without grip panels, $100 delivered using USPS, CONUS. Grip frame with grip panels, $120 delivered, USPS, CONUS. PayPal available.

The dragoon square trigger are early Blackhawk that previous owner started to fit to early NM Single Six, thus on a larger frame Blackhawk will be narrow in the bottom trigger area and short at the hammer pivot radius. Priced at $80 with the 5 screws shipped, $70 shipped, no screws.

Also, hammers and triggers (standard), rubber Hogue suitable to the standard frames pictured, Power Custom half-cock kits. Ask for a prices if not posted.

I am not a gunsmith, business, or commercial venture but a long time Ruger owner attempting to get a handle on hoarded spare parts.

RGrip01.jpg

RGrip02.jpg

RGrip03.jpg

RGrip04.jpg

RGrip05.jpg

RGrip07.jpg

RGrip08.jpg

Grip_Frames_04.jpg

Power_2232_02.jpg

RGrip06.jpg

LAH

Buckeye
I purchased a grip frame, grips, & screws. They arrived today well packed & in excellent condition. I'm happy.

Gene

Single-Sixer
RatCat, do you happen to have a Super Blackhawk hammer? I want to convert my stock NM Blackhawk hammer to a Super Blackhawk hammer. Thanks.

RatCat454

Single-Sixer
The cylinder is a NM large frame blue 9mm.

It does have an issue that I will ask about in the gunsmith section for a remedy. A previous unknown owner has trimmed several thousandths from the front base pin area (possibly to shim to minimize cylinder end shake?).

Cylinder_End_Play.jpg

RatCat454

Single-Sixer
Redington Slim said:
What is the price for the Power Custom half cock kits, and what do they fit/what models are they for?

Stainless steel, standard hammer and trigger, small frame NM 22/32/327 Single Six based guns, $130 each delivered, all three for $330 delivered.

Have these posted separately before realizing better to list all in one thread:

http://www.rugerforum.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=41&t=265991

I have installed the Power Custom kits in over 20 guns. Probably like 90% were drop in. The remainder required a slight tweak at the cylinder pawl lower tooth (couple of passes with a safe edge fine cut extra narrow file done with pawl in the gun, lightly wedge pawl out with a pick, use masking tape to protect from wandering file) to allow the hammer to set at cylinder lock. Fit and finish seems better than OEM Ruger.

LAH

Buckeye
Mounted the grip frame & stocks today. Everything is good.

RatCat454

Single-Sixer
Gator89 said:
My grip frame arrivedo today, not a scratch or scuff on it. Excellent transaction.

That one was from a personal gun, NIB take-off.

The Post Office quoted Thursday, delivered early!

For others who may be interested, 5 grip frames left. Started with 11.

RatCat454

Single-Sixer
jkelliott said:
I live in Elizabethton, tn.
I may want 9mm cylinder. Are you close to my area

I am near Wartburg, TN. If you are up near the Tri-Cities, Cherokee National Forest, we are about 160 miles apart. Could use the US Postal Service...

Concerning the cylinder, looks like a .025" spacer shim would do. McMaster has 'em in various thicknesses, .250 ID, .375 OD, stainless, for a couple of dollars.

dullknife44

Bearcat
Good evening,

At 73 years young, and blessed with, among other challenges, a nasty tremor, never-the-less, and an old (heavy on the "old") rifleman (to-be-read, not a handgunner), still got that itch, right smack dab in the middle of these ole' bones back. How's that for a "run-on" sentence, Miss Pruitt, come out, come out, where ever you are, but I digress.
As I was saying, this itch is for a custom six-shooter (can't count no further with-out takin' both boots off, then cain't take the smell). So then I spied your ad and Jim Crackedee, you jest might have what I'm a hankerin' fer. Now if only I kniw what all thet was!!
Seriously, and I jest have a horrible time bein' that way -- ain't no fun - - I would like to have a custom Ruger single action built up on an action suitable for a .327 Fed. Mag. Know I need the frame and fire control mechanisms, do not need barrel, stocks, or barrel. Can you reel in this "red bait" and sell me what I need to drop ship to my "revolversmith"?
Hope you've had a good day, and I figure any day God has given us is good, just a question of perspective. God Bless

dullknife