SOLD-SS FT 44 Special Bisley

Help Support Ruger Forum:

I bought this gun with the sole purpose of having Hamilton Bowen do a mid framed 5 shot 45 Colt custom. This gun was selected because it has the necessary clearance between the serial number and the cylinder window to all for the oversized 5 shot cylinder. Not all new model Rugers have this necessary clearance. Like many of these new flat top bisley guns the overall finish is as nice as any I have seen on a new model Ruger with the exception of the grip panels being undersized compared to the bisley grip frame. The gun is still in its original box and all the paperwork, lock and owners manual is still in the box. As an added incentive, I will include 50 pieces of new 44 Special brass if you want to shoot the gun as is or if you want to convert it to 41 or 45 Colt, I will include 50 pieces of wither of those pieces of brass. The shipped price is $549.00 by USPS Priority mail from my FFL to yours. Payment by postal money order is what I prefer and feel free to make two payments over the next 30 days if that helps.

A perfect gun for a custom conversion by one of the top gunsmiths or an excellent gun to leave as is with only a grip upgrade.

The first "I will take it" followed by a PM gets it. We all know what these guns look like but if you want pictures I will try to get some taken and add them to this post.

Thanks for looking,

Robb