BISLEY 327 FEDERAL SINGLE SEVEN BLUE 5 1/2" $539 SHIPPED!

Help Support Ruger Forum:

ACRYLICTNK

Buckeye
12 AVAILABLE *****PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE POST - ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW IS RIGHT HERE - EMAIL ADDRESS, FAX NUMBER, ETC.***** Single Seven, unfluted cylinder, 327 Federal, 7 shot, ramp front and adjustable rear sights, 5 1/2" barrel, blued finish, rosewood colored laminate grips - NO SERIAL NUMBER REQUESTS PLEASE. Warehouse photo. Manufacturers suggested retail $709.00. Forum member price $539 SHIPPED. New in the factory box with all of the paperwork. POST IF YOU WANT ONE! *****YOU MUST POST HERE TO GET THIS PRICE!***** THIS PRICE IS FOR FORUM MEMBERS ONLY, NOT THE GENERAL PUBLIC. Email [email protected] please - no PMs. I haven't posted here for a while because I've had several people post an "I'll take it" and then not follow through. If you claim one, I expect you to pay for it please. Representative photo - not the exact one you will receive. Now the fine print: Please ask all questions, preferably by email only please - [email protected]. "I'll take it" posted here takes preference (except in the case of a local sale). Posting here does not guarantee you a gun, but I do my best to take them in order. Cash sale, not really looking for trades at this time. Continental US only and only where legal. PROMPT PAYMENT WITHIN 5 DAYS PLEASE - no trades, no layaway option available. Visa/Mastercard/Discover/American Express option by phone, but you'll loose the 3% cash discount. NO ANTI-GUN PAYPAL UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES. Any Arizona in-state sale - add sales tax of 7.8% - no "discount" if I don't ship because I have to do the background check instead. Pickup by prior arrangement only. Subject to prior sale elsewhere. If you need a reference, I'm a licensed dealer and I've been around for quite a while - check my 2850+ positive feedbacks on Gunbroker under the same name. SPECIAL ORDERS ALWAYS WELCOME - FORUM MEMBERS GET MY BEST PRICE.

Mike Reber/Arizona Arms LLC
[email protected]
500 E Comstock Dr
Chandler AZ 85225
480.201.4178 Cell
480.322.8618 Shop
480.503.3227 Fax

29pc569.jpg

ACRYLICTNK

Buckeye
All we do is pack guns and drive to the post office - I haven't been to bed in 3 weeks.....there's a lot more I haven't even listed.

Flyrod

Bearcat
Mike, I will take one of these. Email on the way. The dog is getting quite thin, so I hope no new Bisleys come out for a while.

Thanks,
Flyrod

32magfan

Blackhawk
Glassman,

I waited awhile to get my hands on the Birdshead Single Seven. I finally was able to get it in mid-December. I thought I was down to just the LCR-x in 327 that I didn't have in the stable. Then the 3"fixed sight SP101 came out. Now more GP 100 models. I love it but I need a little more time (and money). I'm thinking about selling some plasma :wink:

I did get the blue half lug GP100 yesterday at the Outpost Armory near Murfreesboro TN. I need a stainless 6" but it will have to wait. Tax refund coming soon :mrgreen: . I forgot about the LCR-x. :shock: I thought nobody wanted to buy these darn 327's?

32Magfan

SK

Single-Sixer
Ill take one--Ill contact you tomorrow--if you haven't shipped any two GP100's, I guess they can ship together!