Bullberry contender 17 Ackley Hornet setup

Help Support Ruger Forum:

spook1

Bearcat
Up for sale is a 17 ackley hornet setup for a contender. Includes a 20" blued bullberry 17 ackley hornet heavy barrel with scope base and synthetic forend. I haven't shot
This barrel Much but it will put 3 touching with 20 grain vmax and 11.4 grains of n120. And that was with minimal load work and a 9x power scope. And also not a real good trigger man lol.

Also includes a ch4d full length die that was converted to a bushing die and includes a .190 bushing. Also has a Redding 17 ackley hornet seating die.

Also have 102 pieces of formed brass. 22 of these have been fire formed and shot twice. The other 80 have been formed only.
$495 shipped for everything. I can text or email pictures to anyone interested.

dullknife44

Bearcat
Good day/evening,

I would like to know the serial number range of the Contender frame you have, to be sure mine would be compatible. Can you tell me how many rounds the barrel has seen, does the price include bases and rings, and if the price is firm, and do you have a fair and reasonable margin within wicch to negotiate? Hope your day has went well. Guess at 73 and counting , I shouldn't even be thinking of trying to handle a .17 caliber bullet!!! God Bless

dullknife