RUGER TALO TURNBULL CC BISLEY BLACKHAWK 45LC $879 SHIPPED!!

Help Support Ruger Forum:

ACRYLICTNK

Buckeye
Super busy so I may not respond to emails right away - NO PMS please. *****PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE POST - ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW IS RIGHT HERE - EMAIL ADDRESS, FAX NUMBER, ETC.***** Ruger Bisley 45 Colt , ramp front and adjustable rear sights, 5 1/2" barrel, Turnbull case coloring and blue - NO SERIAL NUMBER REQUESTS PLEASE. Stock photo, grips will probably be rosewood colored laminate. Manufacturers suggested retail $1131.00. Forum member price $879 SHIPPED. New in the factory box with all of the paperwork. I HAVE A FEW AT THIS PRICE SO POST IF YOU WANT ONE! *****YOU MUST POST HERE TO GET THIS PRICE!***** THIS PRICE IS FOR FORUM MEMBERS ONLY, NOT THE GENERAL PUBLIC. Email [email protected] please - no PMs. I haven't posted here for a while because I've had several people post an "I'll take it" and then not follow through. If you claim one, I expect you to pay for it please. Representative photo - not the exact one you will receive. Now the fine print: Please ask all questions, preferably by email only please - [email protected]. "I'll take it" posted here takes preference (except in the case of a local sale). Posting here does not guarantee you a gun, but I do my best to take them in order. Cash sale, not really looking for trades at this time. Continental US only and only where legal. PROMPT PAYMENT WITHIN 5 DAYS PLEASE - no trades, no layaway option available. Visa/Mastercard/Discover/American Express option by phone, but you'll loose the 3% cash discount. NO ANTI-GUN PAYPAL UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES. Any Arizona in-state sale - add sales tax of 7.8% - no "discount" if I don't ship because I have to do the background check instead. Pickup by prior arrangement only. Subject to prior sale elsewhere. If you need a reference, I'm a licensed dealer and I've been around for quite a while - check my 2850+ positive feedbacks on Gunbroker under the same name. SPECIAL ORDERS ALWAYS WELCOME - FORUM MEMBERS GET MY BEST PRICE.

Mike Reber/Arizona Arms LLC
[email protected]
500 E Comstock Dr
Chandler AZ 85225
480.201.4178 Cell
480.322.8618 Shop
480.503.3227 Fax

357p08g.jpg

mart

Bearcat
Mike,

I assume when you say continental US, that includes Alaska. We are on the same continent though not contiguous with the rest of the US.

Mart

ACRYLICTNK

Buckeye
I'm happy to include my frozen friends up north, even though I find them sneaking down here to steal our warm weather in the winter. I ship Priority Mail to Alaska all the time and my friends from Hawaii are welcome too - but long guns are a little more challenging in that circumstance.

Ziptar

Bearcat
Thanks. Lemme go see what I can get for a kidney. PM you if i'm getting one. hope fully you still have one.