WTS CCR Refinishing Fall Savings

Help Support Ruger Forum:

ccr

Single-Sixer
CCR Refinishing has been serving gun owners, firearms dealers and manufactures across the county for over 25 years. What sets CCR apart from other firearm refinishers is our attention to detail. We are a small family owned and operated company that believes in quality and craftsmanship above all We provide our own line of proprietary coatings and plating's that we have developed just for firearms. We do not just open a can of DIY paint.

Each part of every firearm is inspected disassembled and prepped by hand. We remove dings, scratches , blemishes and factory imperfections. Rust, pit and flaw removal is also available and is done by hand if needed. We will contact you prior to starting the work if any additional work is needed. We DO NOT just media blast and spray over problems we remove them the proper way. This step is the key to a quality long lasting finish that will make you gun look better then the day it left the factory.
Cera-Hide
4.jpg

House Black Cera-Hide[/b]
Each firearm that gets our Cera-Hide finish goes through a 10 step process. All steel parts are parkerized for an additional layer of rust and corrosion protection. Also parkerization protects the substrates in areas that cannot be reached by conventional spray methods. Alloy parts are also pretreated for improved adhesion and protection.

Complete Handgun Cera-Hide including 1 mag $189 SALE $159
Slides Cera-Hide $89 SALE $75
Shotguns Cera-Hide Start $189 SALE $159
Rifles Cera-Hide Start $199 SALE $159 for a complete price list go to ccrrefinishing.com

Our CPII Nickel/Boron Nitride plating is an 18 step process for each and every part that is plated. Each and every part that is plated with CPII is prepped by hand to ensure there are no tolerance issues. CPII offer the lowest coefficient of friction which reduces wear on moving parts. CPII also offers great protection for your firearms.

14.jpg

Steel Framed Handgun with 1 mag $299 SALE $259
Handgun CPII/Cera-Hide on alloy frame $289 SALE $249
Slides $119 SALE $95
Glock Slides $89 SALE $74
Please check out ccrrefinishing.com for a complete price list

We go above and beyond to provide a higher level of service. Please keep in mind that quality and craftsmanship take time it is well worth the wait

Bigguy2

Bearcat
Do you do revolvers and if so do you have any photos?

Beautiful work by the way.

ccr

Single-Sixer
Yes we do all types of firearms. I will post some revolver pics tomorrow. I take poor pics so we use pics that are customers have taken when they get their guns back

32shooter

Blackhawk
I recently had my CZ75 in to CCR for some work. Two magazines, slide, safety and the slide stop. I couldn't be happier. :D :D