***SOLD*** Glock 21SF, 4 mags!!, Lone Wolf 6" ***SOLD***

Help Support Ruger Forum:

dougader

Hunter
I'm consolidating calibers a bit, so my 45 auto is going down the road.

This is a Gen 3 Glock 21 SF. It came with two 13-round magazines, now has +2 bases added and has been 100% reliable with this addition. Now with 2 more 13-round magazines! Carried some, but has mostly been a nightstand gun. Fired maybe 300 rounds since I've had it. I paid $600 for this gun when new.

This gun originally came with the ambidextrous mag release but kept having problems. Glock's solution was to replace the frame. So, now it has the usual left side mag release and one serial number for the slide and barrel, and another serial number on the frame. Comes with original box and paperwork.

Also comes with a Lone Wolf Distributors 6-inch, 4-port barrel. I paid $120 for the barrel but LWD's website doesn't even list this barrel configuration anymore.

I'm looking to sell this little package for $430 shipped to your FFL holder. Offers welcome. If more detailed pics are needed, please send me a pm here or to dougader at hotmail dot com. Thanks for looking!

i-9dkRHw8-L.jpg

i-nQQVZsF-L.jpg

i-bwzGcWp-L.jpg

i-GhjTffd-L.jpg

i-MzsPQxz-L.jpg

i-zk57qgg-L.jpg

i-q86MFG9-L.jpg

i-MKgm6DT-L.jpg

i-RVzH3sM-L.jpg

i-wrLjkLq-L.jpg

i-M33v7gZ-L.jpg

tinman

Buckeye
Great deal for someone. I would be sorely tempted if it was the G20.......and I didnt have to buy a new HVAC unit for the house.

Latest posts