***SOLD *** Large Vaquero 3-3/4" 45 Colt ***SOLD***

Help Support Ruger Forum:

dougader

Hunter
SOLD

I have a blue steel 58-26xxx serial numbered Ruger LARGE frame Vaquero with the CCH frame in 45 Colt. According to the Ruger website that places this in the 2004 manufacture time frame. I have no box or other paperwork.

I can't tell that it's ever been fired. It has the usual slight turn ring marks on the cylinder but no powder residue on the front of the cylinder. Birdshead gripframe with the black micarta (?)/polyurethane Ruger grip panels.

It has the short 3-3/4" barrel and the shortened "nail head" style cylinder basepin.

I was figuring on having it converted to a 5-shot 500 JRH or 500 Special (now that Starline makes brass) but have decided against that. I already have a custom 45 Colt medium frame Montado so I'm moving this on down the road.

Asking price is Now $549 shipped from my FFL/dealer to yours in the lower 48 states. Not sure my dealer will ship to CA, and shipping to HI and AK may be more.

Pics added.

Hunter holster included. Never worn, looks like the gun was inserted into the holster maybe 3 times. Looks new otherwise.

This is a real sharp looking little gun for a guy looking for a compact packing pistol in a caliber that can be loaded up to the Ruger Only loads listed in several reloading manuals and by John Linebaugh.

Interested persons can send me private messages here and/or email to dougader at hotmail dot com.

Thanks for looking!

dougader

Hunter
SOLD

I apologize for the mediocre pics. If anyone wants a more specific pic I can try again in different lighting. The glare was a problem and washed out the colors...

i-xPg73HT-L.jpg

i-CFpFCtB-L.jpg

i-R379RFX-L.jpg

i-wZ94sV7-L.jpg

i-LQhDnV8-L.jpg

i-MxhjHxZ-L.jpg

i-5sjNfhw-L.jpg

dougader

Hunter
SOLD

This is as-new, with a slight turn line. I can't see where it has been fired at all.

The Hunter holster sells for $40 at Midway (plus shipping) but is out of stock.

Price drop to $549, shipped to your FFL holder.

dougader

Hunter
They don't come up too often, and they always seem to go for 600+ or so, plus shipping...

I always thought it was a great revolver whether you keep it stock or go for a 5-shot conversion.... the holster is just gravy. 8)

SweetWilliam

Buckeye
I have the stainless model and will say that the birds head grip handles heavy recoiling loads good.

magpouch

Single-Sixer
Oh thank God. I came so close so many times. I really have the sweats for that pistol, just too poor this week.

Latest posts