<< * Ruger stuff from John Dougan * UPDATED WITH LIST>>

Help Support Ruger Forum:

John said I could put this out to all of you. John is looking at selling some of his stuff. I will be getting more info from him later this week and will post whatever he sends me to tell you what he has. Once he sends me the lists of stuff I'll post it and his email address so you can contact him directly about what he has for sale. I am getting some of his DA things and we were talking/emailing (about a lot of things) and he said:

I just happen to think about the memorabilia as an after thought, I have a lot to get rid of, perhaps you can tell the guys about it.

I have patches, decals, lapel pins and tie tacks. And catalogues going back into 1970s, Annual reports, trade price sheets, Press Kits and so forth. I have been gathering Ruger paperwork and goodies for 40 years. Most of what I have for sale is from 1973 forward. I have all the old stuff going back to 1949 but much of it is part of my collection/reference materials. I have some duplicates of some early catalogues and Instruction manuals that I would consider letting go of.

I will also be putting this notice on the ROCS site for those that don't come here too often.

I've been getting a lot of replies from this post and the duplicate on the ROCS site.

Once I receive the package from John (should be coming between 9/22 and 9/25) I will see what he sent me. From that, I will either scan it in or rewrite it in the thread here. From there you will be able to see what he sent me and you can then email John with your questions/requests to purchase/or whatever.

At this time I have no idea what information he is sending me to disseminate to everyone here.

Thanks for understanding, I know a lot of folks want to know what John may be selling off.

OK, here's the list that John sent me to show what he has that he wants to sell.

If you are interested, email him at: [email protected]

DO NOT post here other than to maybe let others know what you are interested in. Email John directly.

Ruger paper & goodies for sale;
I have been collecting and researching Ruger products and history for 40 years and as a result I have amassed quite a bit of paperwork, parts, memorabilia and non-gun material. It is time to begin the process of disposing of much of it. The following category of items is for sale. There is too much stuff to list, please let me know what you are looking for and I will see if I have it.

Pocket Organizers
Patches
Decals
Lapel pins
Zippo items
Buckles
Steins
Ash trays
10 year stuff
Dealer & Distributor price sheets
Product brochures
Set of Annual Reports 1969-2004
Mini Annual Reports
Set of Road map catalogues 1973-1991
Misc. road map catalogues
Instruction manuals pre 1973
Instruction manuals post 1973
Post 1973 Business reply cards
Early catalogues
Ruger automobile catalogues
Press Kits
1970 press Kit
Ruger watches
Old Model parts sets
XR-3 after market grip panels
Books & magazines
Calendars
Posters
Charles H. Jerred letterhead & envelope
Premier Weapons letterhead
Ruger 5"x 8" note pads
Ruger 8.5"x 11" line note pads
Ruger group insurance paperwork items
Misc. form letters
News from Ruger brochures
Dated glass & ceramic Christmas gifts
Group of 14 Christmas cards
Group of 54 misc. invitations
Set of 175 Insight company newspapers
Set of catalogues 1982-2005
Practical Holsters
and more.

Again, email John directly if you are interested in any of the things he might have for sale within this list. You can also ask about any other Ruger stuff he might have and didn't show here.

hittman

Staff member
My package of Ruger goodies arrived today ..... just as promised!
Good guy to do business with.