SOLD: Ruger Redhawk 5026 44Mag/44Spl - never fired, as new

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Boomer

Single-Sixer
Like many here, I've acquired new firearms over the years which have never been fired beyond factory test rounds. The subject revolver is one of those. So, now I'm downsizing while reciting to myself: "do I own stuff or does stuff own me?"

This revolver has been handled and even had live rounds loaded in its cylinder but never fired before being returned to the safe. As a jeep trail gun, I tend to prefer what has become my beater S&W M&P 45C rather than subject this revolver to that rough use as originally intended. The Galco DAO 194 RH belt holster also shown was purchased new specifically for this 5026 but likewise never carried. Available to buyer of the Redhawk for $45 vs Galco's MSRP of $88 (with first right of refusal). https://www.galcogunleather.com/dao_8_4_1073.html?sku=DAO194

Price for Ruger Redhawk 5026 shipped from my local FFL to yours: $695 (edited to match Mon Oct 28, 2019 post)
Price for Galco DAO194 RH belt holster: $60 shipped (if not purchased with Redhawk)
413504564.jpg

413504571.jpg

413504568.jpg

413504565.jpg

413504576.jpg

413504575.jpg

Boomer

Single-Sixer
I'm bringing my August 2017 ad back to top with the same reduced pricing and terms previously, i.e., a NIB unfired Redhawk 5026 @ $675 plus unused Galco holster available to revolver buyer @ $45 (first right of refusal - holster won't be sold separately before). Description / condition hasn't changed while stored in my gun safe. Revolver price includes shipping from my FFL to your FFL. MSRP has increased on both, so an even better deal now than then. Please PM with any questions.

Boomer

Single-Sixer
No "I'll take it" responses in the recent 5 days, so consider this ad WITHDRAWN.
Perhaps "stuff" does own me. This fine revolver has been returned to storage.

Boomer

Single-Sixer
I'm bringing my Redhawk 5026 up for sale again at the original $695 shipped price 2+ yrs ago. This revolver remains in unfired condition. Local outgoing FFL can provide independent evaluation of stated condition if desired. Original Ruger box with related documents included of course. First right of refusal on the unused Galco DAO194 RH belt holster still goes to the buyer of this Redhawk with no independent offers accepted on the holster until the firearm is sold.

Note: I'm reviving my original ad for full disclosure and "transparency" as the term goes these days. Original pictures remain representative.

Boomer

Single-Sixer
OK then, this becomes a "reverse auction" of sorts, with $20 weekly price reductions to a fixed point where withdrawn entirely. From the prior $675 shipped, now reduced to $655 shipped (prior selling conditions withstanding). Please PM any questions. Don't wait too long and miss out!

Boomer

Single-Sixer
Weekly reverse auction bump with price reduction to: $635 shipped
All other terms remain unchanged. PM any questions...

Boomer

Single-Sixer
Weekly reverse auction bump with price reduction to: $615 shipped
If not sold by this time next week, subsequent reductions will be $10.
All other terms remain unchanged. PM any questions...