T/C Contender carbine for sale-Price Reduction-SOLD-

Help Support Ruger Forum:

RJ556

Buckeye
This is a pre-G2 stainless steel T/C Contender carbine with the fully adjustable trigger. It has a 23"bull contour 22LR match chambered barrel with weaver scope base. Fore end attachment is with Bullberrys hangar bar system. The stock is a laminated "Nutmeg"colored Fajen. I think this is the best looking stock for a Contender carbine. It actually looks like a rifle. Most butt stocks for Contender Carbines look like a butt stock grafted onto a pistol frame. The carbine has been fired but is otherwise in "as new" condition. On any given day, provided the wind is very light, I can shoot M.O.A. and less groups with this gun. My shooting was done with a 3x9 scope set on 9x. It shoots well with all ammunition I have tried in it. I have shot my best under an inch 100 yard groups with PMC Target and Federal Gold Medal Match. This is the last price reduction, $525 plus shipping. Preferred payment is postal money order.

The first "I'll take it", followed by a PM, buys the carbine.

The rifle is in Tennessee in my brothers possession and he will be shipping it to your FFL. I was there in May/June and I packed the rifle for shipment. My brother will just ship it. All questions are to be directed to me. I can send you my email address if it is more convenient than pm's. Thanks, RJ
IMG_1854_zps4ngccwjy.jpg

IMG_1855_zpscpu5znyl.jpg

IMG_1856_zpsy2kc3a1h.jpg

IMG_1857_zpsjdcsugod.jpg

IMG_1858_zpsgdsgb2vs.jpg

Latest posts