FS in ME: 32 Bisley, Custom 44spl flattop, 375 Ruger Alaskan

Help Support Ruger Forum:

medicdave

Blackhawk
Listing a few for my brother Berk in Maine. Few project guns that went other directions. Payment by USPS MO only. FTF around Newport, Me possible. He prefers to sell, but may be open to the right trade. Please pm with questions or offers and post an Ill take it to purchase.

Ruger RB32W Single Six Bisley 32 h&r

Very nice condition fixed sight ( drift only rear) 32 H&R Bisley single six no box or papers. Bought for a project gun but didn't have the heart to cut it up and decided to go another way. Fairly rare gun with fixed sights and roll marked cylinder. Correct 32 front sight. One tiny mark in the blueing on right side of the barrel above the end of the erh, solid 95% condition gun.

$675 shipped FFL to FFL SPF

qoj31y.jpg

2vm6efd.jpg

Ruger 44 special Bisley 4 & 5/8" semi custom.

Beautiful little flattop Bisley 44 special that's had a bit of custom work done. Front sight was milled for a pin in patridge blade, Bowen locking base pin added with barrel milled for set screw, and Bowen rough country rear sight added. Stainless hammer and blue trigger. Purchased by him as is with no info on who did the work, but it is beautifully done. Another project that's changed direction. Light cylinder ring otherwise a very clean gun.

$650 shipped FFL to FFL

9xqr.jpg

factnq.jpg

Ruger Hawkeye Alaskan 375 Ruger with factory Black Diamond Coating

Very nice early Ruger Alaskan in 375 Ruger with Factory Black Diamond coating. Rifle has been hunted and has various kiss marks but none through the coating. The absolutely slickest cycling and feeding Ruger rifle I've seen and has a great trigger to boot. Factory express sights in place, but no rings included. Great little thumper.

$675 shipped private party to your FFL, or add $25 for shipping FFL to FFL.

zmnq84.jpg

medicdave

Blackhawk
TTT don't be shy with reasonable offers and trades / partial trade offers. Additional pictures available if needed.

2 dogs

Buckeye
Dave, you should show the Ruger forum guys how handsome that Bisley 32 Magnum is with the new XR3 parts on it.

I would also mention I have the exact same Ruger 32 mag. Mine will put 4 of 5 100 grain GCHP miha cast bullets in 2 5/8's at 100 yards and I do not have young man eyes any more....

I will also offer 1/2 off on correcting the cylinder throats on this particular sixgun as my friend Dave has been just excellent as a resource to me over the years!

medicdave

Blackhawk
Fermin your to kind. As Fermin said these are handsome guns all around. This picture is with it mocked up with a no xr3 and a different modified hammer. None of the origional parts were modified.

1zlahpw.jpg

medicdave

Blackhawk
GPLarz, welcome to the forum and thank you for your purchase. Please send me a pm with your information.

medicdave

Blackhawk
TTT one more time for the 44 and 375. Trade interests would be single seven's in any barrel length, s&w 69 either barrel length, and other interesting revolvers and lever guns.

medicdave

Blackhawk
Last bump before these head back to the safe or auction. Don't miss out on a couple fine firearms.