SOLD 5.56 Ammo in gasketed can IOWA Trade for 45 ACP

Help Support Ruger Forum:

wmgeorge

Bearcat
On stripper clips, spoon and metal gasketed can a full 420 rounds of long term storage Ammo brass case military grade not cheap plinking stuff 223/ 5.56 55 grain FMJ. At major sports retail stores $199, this Price is firm at $150,

No Trades EXCEPT for new boxed 45 ACP brass cased ammo Winchester or Remington preferred., CASH only please. Can meet near Des Moines Iowa.
I have pictures to send via email.

wm George 64 at Hotmail dot com

DGW1949

Hunter
No offense, but...it's either .223 or it's 5.56, it can't be both.
Plus, some 55 FMJ cost a good bit more than others, so it might help your sale if you specified the manufacturer and/or country of origin.

DGW

wmgeorge

Bearcat
DGW1949 said:
No offense, but...it's either .223 or it's 5.56, it can't be both.
Plus, some 55 FMJ cost a good bit more than others, so it might help your sale if you specified the manufacturer and/or country of origin.
DGW

Sorry but I usually post pictures... but not here it seems.
Not sure if Links are allowed but this is the online ad with pictures > https://www.armslist.com/posts/6928989/iowa-ammo-for-sale-trade--223--5-56x45--ammo

Mil Spec which I said in the ad, Made in USA Federal. I have never seen 223 ammo offered with stripper clips. and its 5.56. True not 223 but I have shot both in Mini-14 and AR15 Colts, Bushmaster and a Aero lower built up AR since 1991 or so. In fact all my AR's run even the cheap Wolf 223 without issues.

If your interested I am open for trading for some 45 ACP.

Yes all my AR's are gone and I just reload 223 for prairie dog hunting.

DGW1949

Hunter
I've had problems trying to post photos on this particular site myself. Not worth the trouble IMO, but is what it is. All the more reason to include details in the description, that's what I was getting at...just trying to help, that's all.

DGW

wmgeorge

Bearcat
DGW1949 said:
I've had problems trying to post photos on this particular site myself. Not worth the trouble IMO, but is what it is. All the more reason to include details in the description, that's what I was getting at...just trying to help, that's all.

DGW
Thanks for posting anyway. I am getting things downsized for a retirement home move sometime in the next few years and now its just going to be handguns except for the prairie dog hunting in SD.

SOLD Locally