FS: Ruger super Blackhawk Bisley .480 Ruger 6.5" barrel "SPF

Help Support Ruger Forum:

R-71

Bearcat
Lipseys 6.5" Ruger Bisley stainless steel.

$670.00 shipped to your FFL.

PM or Email for further questions.

Thanks.
oidjc2.jpg

w0t35u.jpg

2ufajir.jpg

R-71

Bearcat
mlazarus5388 said:
Round count?

4 boxes of Hornady factory ammo and approx. 200 handloaded rounds using HS6 or unique.

I use 13.3 grains HS6 for 330-400 grain bullets and 8-9 grains of unique with the same 330-400 grain bullets.

280-300 rods total.

BPGuy

Single-Sixer
I just wanted to say that I received the .480 today. I took it home, took off the cylinder and grips to give it a look-see. What I saw was that the gun had been cleaned well and properly maintained and lubricated. This revolver seems to be exactly as R-71 described. I've had shotguns show up with rust on the rib, so I really appreciate his thoroughness in maintenance.

He was also a gentleman throughout this transaction! If I were considering buying another gun from him, I wouldn't hesitate. He's been very helpful and straightforward throughout, and he did everything he said he would.

I haven't had the chance to shoot it yet, but if it does as well as the targets he provided (and I believe it will!), then I will be thoroughly satisfied.

Thank you R-71, it has been a pleasure completing this very smooth transaction.

magpouch

Single-Sixer
Wow, rare to see such nice follow up on a good deal. Great to see a positive transaction here.

R-71

Bearcat
Thank you BPguy! Definitely a smooth and trouble free transaction.

Enjoy that revolver!